Planning for the unforeseen circumstance that comes when you, or someone you love, become incapacitated or pass away is imperative. Making sure your desires are put in writing is important. You want to make sure your young children are taken care of by someone of your choosing, making sure your beneficiaries are provided for, and making sure your hard-earned property is distributed according to your wishes. Dynasty Legal Documents can help you with that by providing you with a Trust and Will.
- Trust and Trust Schedule
- Certificate of Trust Existence
- Living Will and Declaration of Living Will
- Durable Financial and Medical Power of Attorney
- HIPAA Privacy Authorization
- Separate Writing Pages-Trust and Will
- Letters to Institutions
- Administration Memorandum
- Assignment of Chattels
- Funding Letter
- Instructions for use of Personal Property Memorandum
- Letter of Last Instructions.