Dynasty Legal Documents will prepare your documents for your appointment as Personal Representative. There are several steps included in this service such as coordinating your publication of the Notice to Creditors, providing Notice to Heirs, obtaining your EIN, Proof of Notice to Heirs, Inventory and Appraisement, Release from Heirs, Instrument of Distribution and Closing Statement.
(Additional costs may include publication, court costs and certification fees)
Training is required in order to be appointed as Personal Representative. Required courses are: Non-Licensed Fiduciaries Overview and Personal Representative. Below is the link to training:
The Arizona State Legislature Link to Informal Probate:
A.R.S. §14-3304 – An Informal Probate may be made by application of one of the following:
- The surviving spouse of the decedent.
- An adult child, a parent, a brother or a sister of the decedent.
- A person who is an heir of the decedent.
- A person nominated as a personal representative by a probated will or the will for which probate is asked or pursuant to a power conferred by the will.
- If the decedent was a nonresident, any person who is qualified under paragraphs 1 through 4 of this subsection or a personal representative appointed in the state of domicile or the nominee of such personal representative.
- If the decedent was a veteran, the department of veterans’ services.
- Forty-five days after the death of the decedent, any creditor.
- If no person is qualified and willing to serve as personal representative under paragraphs 1 through 7 of this subsection, the public fiduciary.